The key objective of the Brand You webinar series is assist you in building a solid foundation of leadership skills such that you’re ready to step up and lead when the opportunities arise.
The WiBF Brand You webinar series is designed for entry level participants to the banking and finance industry and those aspiring to leadership roles, with the objective of providing access to a wide range of specialist knowledge to assist in building a solid foundation of leadership skills in readiness to step up and lead when the opportunities arise.
We’re currently planning the 2020 program of specialist speakers, so if there’s someone in your organisation or network that you feel has some good tips and content to share, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the full series:
WiBF is delighted to have our past Brand You webinars available to our members via the WiBF website. After every webinar, the recording is uploaded onto a page in the WiBF member dashboard for easy and immediate access.
- Achieving Flexibility at work with Christina Smerdon
- Be Noticed. Be Heard. Be Listened To. with Mariette Rups-Donnelly
- Building Core Confidence with Fiona Pearman
- Creating a personal style for professional success with Robin Powis
- Design Thinking for Future Leaders with Mo Fox
- Ensuring your Banking Career Supports a Better World with Sandy Blackburn
- Fit, Fast and Focused – That’s Thriving by Design with Dr. Jenny Brockis
- Foundations of Emotional Resilience with Graeme Cowan
- Futureproof your career with Kellie Tomney
- Getting Your Big Thing done with the 100-Day-Goal with Julia Bickerstaff
- Having it all. Career, family, life with Caroline Jean-Baptiste
- He says, she says – being heard in a gender biased world with Avril Henry
- Integrating networking into your day with ease, efficiency and elegance with Kim McGuinness
- Lead Like a Woman with Megan Dalla-Camina
- Leading with Purpose with Carolyn Tate
- Leading with Trust with Vanessa Hall
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome with Suzanne Mercier
- The Art of Negotiation with Anneli Blundell
- The Power of Mentoring: How to find a mentor and get the most out of a mentoring relationship with Maud Lindley
- The power of storytelling in building your personal brand with Cris Parker
- Your career-defining attitude with Karen Schmidt
To access these recordings, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WiBF dashboard
- Click “My Member Content”
- Click “Downloads, Podcasts & Webinars”
- Please select the tab “webinars” and all of the past webinars are listed. To view, please click view on the one you would like to access. There is no limit to watching these.
We hope you enjoy the WiBF Brand You webinar series. If you would like to register for our webinars, please visit the WiBF events page.