Are you striving to achieve a promotion or career advancement? Recently transitioned into a new role or planning a move towards one? Or simply want to play a bigger game? Then this program is for you.
Peak Performance is flexible and tailored program that will empower you to set your sights high and achieve.
This program is designed with flexibility in mind. You can start at any time and pace the sessions to suit your personal needs:
- 4 x one-on-one career coaching sessions
- Pre-work to set program goals in the context of your unique challenges
- Flexible start date & timing of sessions to meet your needs
- Convenient virtual meetings to minimise your downtime - Choice of three expierenced coaches that hold specialist expertise and experience to guide you towards your goals.
You will be asked to complete a self-awareness survey and personal reflection on the challenges and goals you wish to address.
Peak Performance is a tailored coaching program is designed around your custom goals in mind. No two careers are the same, so no two programs will be the same.
• How to articulate your career goals and plan the tangible steps towards achievement
• Assessing your career achievements to date and identifying appropriate next steps
• How to build strategic networks and sell your strengths to get your next promotion
• How to articulate very clearly what you need from your workplace to realise your career aspirations
Kristy Macfarlane is a highly skilled leader and accredited executive coach with extensive experience spanning Australia and the UK. Kristy was most recently Head of Diversity & Inclusion at NAB, a role she held for more than five years; and prior to that worked in a global professional services firm where she specialised in talent, capability, culture and leadership.
Kristy uses a strengths-based approach in coaching to bring out the best in people and enable them to realise their potential, both in their career and their whole of life. Kristy combines her practical commercial experience as a senior leader in a top ASX company with her Diversity & Inclusion expertise, to bring a unique mix of experience and insight to her coaching conversations.
Kristy has a double degree in Commerce and Organisational Behaviour and is an alumnus of the Harvard Kennedy School.
- Helping parents integrate work and family to support a rewarding career and a happy family life
- Driving equality for all people, by dismantling gendered stereotypes and building inclusive cultures where people can be their best
- Setting people up to thrive with practical, pragmatic and strong flexible working boundaries
Ricky Nowak has extensive corporate experience in executive coaching within senior management and leadership ranks for over 25 years.
Her passion is in building leadership and communication excellence and in today’s challenges times Ricky is helping clients lead in a virtual world so their staff, customers and stakeholders stay connected and engaged.
She has a proven track record as a coach of integrity and is committed to helping her clients dramatically increase their influence, enhance their reputation and improve levels of performance and productivity.
Ricky is an Executive Coach for the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Certified Human Resource Professional and a trusted resource speaker/ coach for The Executive Connection.
- Helping managers and leaders communicate virtually and in real time so staff, clients and stakeholders stay engaged and connected
- How to present key or complex information in simple and effective ways so people respond and take action
- Enabling people to better manage and understand the impact of their own behavioural styles and habits while appreciating the styles of others as well
Suzanne Mercier is a performance catalyst working with business leaders to help them recognise and develop their potential. She is considered Australia’s expert on identifying and moving beyond limiting mindsets including the Imposter Syndrome, a key barrier to performance.
Her focus on setting clear outcomes and pathways forward including dismantling barriers have led to significant shifts in self-leadership, transformational leadership, employee engagement, client service, culture, performance and bottom line.
As the first woman on the Board of George Patterson Advertising, she understands the journey up the career ladder and working at the highest levels.
- Explore how your current mindset at work supports your success or stands in its way, and tools to shift to a more effective growth mindset
- Developing career vision and task mastery goals to create solid steps towards achievement
- Enhancing influence to effectively handle challenging situations, engage others in achieving common goals, maximise connection and high performance.
Type on the line above then press the Enter/Return key to submit a new search query