Be inspired to chase your dreams and find success in your own professional domain and life. Madii will take you through the highs and lows behind the scenes of being an elite winter sport athlete. Madii has tirelessly chased her goals the last fourteen years and has achieved success at the highest level of competition not withstanding multiple adversities she had to overcome. Madii is a candid and captivating speaker that loves to share her experiences and key lessons learned in this incredible journey.
This is a great opportunity to get to know Madii before signing up to her June Masterclass. This will be a deep dive into the skills and resilience she developed as a result of the adversities she faced in elite sport.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
– How to inspire success personally and professionally
– Learn about the commitment, drive and passion to achieve greatness in sport and how this is applicable in business
– Develop a mindset to continue to grow and achieve your goals no matter the adversity
No pre-work required.
Be inspired and learn about the skills required to overcome multiple adversities in the pursuit of success
Participants will learn:
– What it takes to become and Australian Winter Olympian
– How to be inspired and learn about the skills required to overcome multiple adversities in the pursuit of success
– Identify key characteristics of sporting achievement and how this can be transferred to business
– What motivates and drives individual as well as team professional success
Madii Himbury is a retired Australian Freestyle Mogul Skier. Her career highlights include 2018 Winter Olympic finalist, World Championships 2017 20th, Continental cup 2019 3rd?and Sydney University Female Blue of the Year 2018.
Her unique stories of adversity, resilience and success makes her a captivating and inspiring speaker. Madii did not have a smooth path to success overcoming three knee ligament tears, back fractures and mental illness in sport.
Madii loves to share the experiences, lessons learnt and growth mindset she had to adopt to achieve her goals. Outside of sport she is passionate about health and wellbeing. She completed a Master of Public Health were she was recognised for leadership and sporting achievement as the elite athlete program valedictorian 2020 and the Nigel C Barker alumni award winner 2020.
Type on the line above then press the Enter/Return key to submit a new search query