WiBF Honour Board
2020 was a very special year for Women in Banking and Finance celebrating 20 years of our network, 20 years of women supporting women and 20 years of working with our Corporate Members to create a tangible impact on gender diversity across the sector.
To mark the occasion of our 20th year, WiBF hosted the inaugural 2020 WiBF Awards Program, presented by HSBC and hosted by Bloomberg, with key note speaker Ann Sherry AO. The first industry-led awards program to be run by members and for members, the WiBF Awards celebrate the talented women leading by example across Australia’s banking and finance industry, as well as those men, women and organisations working to improve gender diversity across the sector. Please see our Media Release to mark the occasion and you can review the Awards announcements and keynote speech by Ann Sherry AO here.
Congratulations to our 2020 winners
- Nadia Ladak, Country Head, International Corporate Banking HSBC – WiBF Award of Achievement in Business Banking sponsored by Aspirall
- Katharine Tapley, Head of Sustainable Finance Institutional Banking, ANZ – WiBF Award for Achievement in Institutional Banking sponsored by Bloomberg
- Bianca De Melo, NSW State Sales Manager, Wealth Management, Macquarie – WiBF Award for Achievement in Private Advisory
- Marianne Hutchinson, Managing Directory, Financial Services, Accenture – WiBF Award for Achievement in Professional Services sponsored by Commonwealth Bank
- Rosemary Bissett, Head of Sustainability, Governance and Risk, NAB and Madeleine Hoang, Head of Regulatory Change and Conduct Risk, Business Banking, Macquarie – WiBF Award for Achievement in Regulation & Compliance sponsored by Export Finance Australia
- Leigh O’Neill, EGM Consumer Customer Solutions, NAB – WiBF Award for Achievement in Retail Banking
- Laura Korda, Relationship Director, Macquarie – WiBF Product or Technical Innovator Award
- Zoe Whitton, Vice President, Head of ESG Research, Citi Australia – The WiBF Rising Star Award
- Robert Bedwell, CEO, J.P. Morgan – WiBF Inclusive Leader Award sponsored by Macquarie.
- FairVine Super – WiBF Diversity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year for its disruption and game-changing initiatives to improve superannuation outcomes for women.