The key objective of this program is to provide university students and recent graduates with an opportunity to undertake work experience and to build knowledge and connections within the banking and finance industry.
As part of WiBF’s commitment to increase the talent pipeline into the banking and finance sector, we are delighted to provide an opportunity for university students and recent graduates to participate in the WiBF Internship Program. Participants in this program will undertake work experience in the WiBF office and attend WiBF networking events, providing a valuable opportunity to build knowledge and connections within the banking and finance industry.
What is the WiBF Internship Program
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to complete work experience in WiBF’s Sydney office where they will:
- Undertake research projects relevant to the vision and operating goals of WiBF;
- Attend and assist the WiBF team at our professional networking events;
- Attend meetings with WiBF’s members, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Perform a variety of tasks that offer practical work experience in a professional office environment;
- Write articles and communications that may be published on the WiBF website and newsletter; and
- Assist in other brand-building activities for the purpose of expanding WiBF’s reach across our target audiences.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the WiBF Internship Program you must:
- Submit a valid application;
- Be a student at an Australian university or a recent graduate;
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in, or learning more about, the banking and finance sector;
- Be willing to undertake a minimum of 80 hours of unpaid work experience to be completed over a 3-month period;
- Bring your own laptop to use; and
- Be committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion in business.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted by downloading and completing the PDF application form here or by firstname.lastname@example.org.